If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and Japanese language version says, then the Japanese language version shall take precedence.
Terms of Service
Service of “Payvent” and “Payvent Hub” (hereinafter referred to as “this Site”) (hereinafter referred to as “this Service”) is operated using the platform provided by Urbs inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our”). This Service, which is used for events held in Japan and abroad, is provided based on the following Terms of Service for events (hereinafter referred to as “these Terms”).
These Terms define the providing condition of This Service and the relationship of rights and obligations between registered users (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) and us. To use this Service, you must agree to these Terms, after reading the full text of these Terms.
Article 1 (Application of Terms)
- When members and Users use this Site for electronic settlement of the dues or support funds of events (hereinafter referred to as “Event dues”) held in Japan and abroad, These Terms apply between the concerned members and us on all this Site operated by us.
- The rules on the use of this Service posted on our website by us (https://payvent.net/) constitute part of these Terms.
- When the content of these Terms is different from other descriptions of this Service outside these Terms such as the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the rules of these Terms shall be applied with priority.
Article 2 (Definition)
- “Members” mean corporations, groups, or individuals who have enrolled as members of this Site after agreeing to these Terms, and the like.
- “Users" mean persons who use this Site agreeing to these Terms.
- “Promoters" mean members who sponsor in Japan and abroad groups, events within groups, or communities, and who use this Service as one of the payment methods for Event dues.
- “Event managers" mean persons who have been granted by promoters the authority to jointly manage events hosted by promoters within groups created by promoters (hereinafter, promoters and event managers are collectively referred to as “Promoters and the like").
- “Participants" mean persons who participate or want to participate in groups, events, or communities using this Service.
- “Events" mean events created within a specific group within this Site, and those held in Japan and abroad.
- “Tickets" mean electronic mediums that, at events or communities created on this Site, entitled to participate in those held in Japan and abroad or mediums on which they are printed.
- “Groups” mean the whole that is consisted of things created on this Site by promoters, of those who are promoters and persons who participated and wish to participate in events held by promoters, and of things held and organized in Japan and abroad.
- “Transactions" mean that members use the settlement service of Event dues through this Site.
- “Electronic settlement" means that Users settle Event dues using credit cards or debit cards, and the like through this Site.
- “Individual provisions " are the individual rules for participants (hereinafter referred to as “Participant Provisions").
Article 3 (Our Role)
We offer a place where third-party promoters and participants complete Transactions and settle payments. We do not participate in the actual Transactions between promoters and participants. Therefore, when Transactions are concluded, contracts shall be established between promoters and participants. In addition, even if there are disputes between event promoters and other members or Users or between Users (which includes refunds when events are canceled), the disputes shall be resolved between the parties, and we shall not take any responsibility.
Article 4 (Information Sharing with Companies Providing Payment Processing Service)
Payment processing service for members and Users in our “payvent” is provided by Stripe and is subjected to Stripe Connect Account Agreement (which includes Stripe Terms of Service and collectively referred to as “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these Terms or continuing Transactions as Users in this Service, Users agree to be bound by Stripe Services Agreement (which may be modified by Stripe at any time, in that case, which includes the modified items). As a condition to entitle this Site to provide payment processing service through Stripe, members and Users agree to provide us with personal information and accurate and complete information regarding the members' business and allow this Site to share the concerned information, and the transaction information related to the use of members and Users of payment processing services provided by Stripe.
Article 5 (Registration Procedures for Members)
- Promoters who wish to use this Service (hereinafter referred to as “Registration candidates”) may apply to us to register for this Service, by agreeing to abide by these Terms and providing certain information determined by us (hereinafter referred to as “Registration items) to us in a manner determined by us
- Based on our criteria, we determine whether the Registration candidates who applied for registration based on the preceding paragraph (hereinafter referred to as “Registration applicants”) may or may not register, and if we admit the registration, we shall notify the Registration applicants that effect. The registration of the Registration applicants as members shall be completed upon notification of this paragraph by us.
- At the completion of the registration set forth in the preceding paragraph, the service use agreement shall be established between members and us, and member shall be entitled to use this Service in accordance with these Terms.
- We may refuse registration and re-registration if the Registration applicants fall under any cause of the following items, and we are not obligated to disclose any reason for that:
- When all or part of the registration items they provided to us is false, incorrect or missing
- When they were minors, adult wards, persons under curatorship, or persons under assistance, and had not obtained the consent and the like of legal representatives, guardians, curators, or assistants
- When we determine that they are anti-social forces, and the like (which mean gangs, gangsters, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, and the like who are similar to those. The same shall apply hereinafter.), or that, through funding and the like, they have some relationships or involvement with anti-social forces, and the like, such as cooperating or engaging in the maintenance, operation, or management of anti-social forces, and the like
- When we determine that the Registration candidates are those who have violated a contract with us in the past or their related parties
- In the case of having received the measures prescribed in Article 14 of these Terms
- In addition, when we determine that the registration is not appropriate
Article 6 (Input and Change of Registration Items)
- Please fill in the required items correctly when you register.
- When there is a change in the registration items, the member shall notify us of the change without delay in accordance with the method prescribed by us. We do not take any responsibility for damage caused by what the change of the registration contents was not made. Also, even if the change is made, Transactions already established before the change shall be made based on the information before the change.
Article 7 (User ID and Password Management)
- Members shall manage and store the user IDs and passwords regarding this Service appropriately, and may not allow third parties to use them, or may not lend, assign, change of name, or buy and sell them.
- Members shall bear responsibility for damage caused by insufficient management of user IDs or passwords, mistakes in use, use of third parties, and the like, and we shall not take any responsibility.
Article 8 (Charge and Payment Method)
- As compensation for using this Service, promoters shall pay us a fee specified by us separately and displayed on this Site, by the payment method specified by us.
- When promoters are late in paying a usage charge, promoters shall pay us a late charge of fourteen point six percent (14.6%) per year.
- Participants are free of charge for using this Service in principle. However, if you wish a procedure such as
cancellation after the electronic settlement is completed, we shall receive an amount equivalent to fees as
specified by us, and we shall refund the amount minus the fee.
- If a Participant claims that there is a questionable charge for a payment made through Payvent, and a chargeback occurs for the fee, Organizer will refund the fee paid by the Participant and pay our company within 2 weeks ¥2200 (including tax) Questionable Charge Handling Fee. Payvent will contact you regarding the refund method.
Article 9 (Prohibited Businesses)
We prohibit the use of this Service for the following categories of businesses and business practices (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Prohibited Businesses”). Almost all categories of businesses in the following Prohibited Businesses are defined as Prohibited Businesses by the usage policy of the credit card industry or the requirements of the financial institutions and financial service providers with which Stripe and we are affiliated. When you as promoters are unsure whether Registration candidates' businesses fall under Prohibited Businesses, or if you have any questions regarding the application of these requirements, please contact us.
By registering with this Service, members shall agree not to use this Service for the settlement related to the following categories of businesses, business activities, or business practices.
Financial and Professional Services
Credit and financial products
Credit counseling, refund, credit repair businesses, mortgage reduction services; leasing and finance products, securities brokers
Money or legal services
bail bonds, chain mail, cashing, payment facilitation services, collections agencies, money, commodity exchange, remittance businesses, money transfer, and fund service businesses
Virtual currency, electronic money
Virtual currency that may be monetized, resold, converted to physical or digital products and services, or used outside the virtual world (such as Bitcoin); the act of selling the monetary value of electronic money issued by the issuer of the electronic money by anyone other than the issuer
Illegal Products or Services
Intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement
Music, movies, or software that is sold ,distributed, or accessed without permission to the author or copyright holder; any product or services that infringe the trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, or proprietary or privacy rights of any third party; use of Stripe and our intellectual property without permission; use of Stripe and our name or logo including use of Stripe trade and service marks inconsistent with the Stripe Marks Usage Agreement, or in a manner that otherwise harms Stripe or the Stripe brand; any action that implies an untrue endorsement by or affiliation with Stripe
Counterfeit or unauthorized goods
Brand and designer goods that are unauthorized to sale or resale, counterfeit goods; goods or services that are illegally imported or exported; counterfeit money; marijuana and related businesses, weapons and ammunition, or toxic, flammable, or radioactive materials
Services such as but not limited to lotteries, net games, contests, lottery tickets; match forecasts or odds-making; penny auctions
Regulated products and services
Cigarettes sales (including cigarettes and electronic cigarettes); non-face-to-face or MOTO (mail order and telephone order); age-limited products or services; contact lenses; seals; worker dispatches; drug sales sites; sales of goods and services that are illegal under the laws of the buyer's location
Services to create dissertations
Agencies that create dissertations on behalf of customers
Adult content and services
Pornography and other obscene materials (including, literature, imagery, and other media); websites offering any sexually-related services (including, prostitution, escorts, viewing, live chat, and the like); international marriage brokerage businesses (mail-order bride)
Unfair, Predatory, or Deceptive Practices
Get rich quick schemes
Investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards
Buyer clubs; membership clubs; businesses based on rebates; guarantee companies and extended guarantee companies that offer members maximum rebates or special incentives through original purchases; fraudulent acts; member stores offering giveaways, lotteries, or contests to make customers goods or services purchased; member stores of up-selling businesses
Any Products or Services Prohibited by Credit Card Companies
Aggregators aiming at obfuscating the origin of funds by such as receiving or settlement agents
Drug paraphernalia (including syringes)
Bankruptcy lawyers; intensive booking services; travel agencies; travel clubs; aviation; cruise ships; credit card and identity theft protection; prepaid telephone cards; telephone services and mobile phones; delivery and transport brokers; sales of telecommunication equipment and telephone instruments; pocket bells; pagers; mobile phones, chain sales; business opportunity related sales; timeshare programs; door-to-door sales; negative response marketing; technical support of personal computers; services related to supernatural powers and spirits (including fortune tellers and products that profess better fortune or amulets); information fees for home trading, and the like; survey fees of programs (detective agencies, and the like) that mentioned how to apply for low-interest rate credit cards; detective work; flash marketing; employment placement businesses; products for which transfer and resale are prohibited (mileage cards, point cards, and membership cards, and the like); sales of wigs; agent services for purchasing; any businesses determined to pose high financial risks or legal liabilities, or violate card network or bank policies; any businesses or organizations that engage in, encourage, promote or celebrate unlawful violence or physical harm to persons or property: any businesses or organizations that engage in, encourage, promote or celebrate unlawful violence toward any race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other immutable characteristic
Outbound telemarketing that offers free gifts, giveaways, lotteries, or contest admissions to solicit for making customers purchased goods or services at telemarketing companies; outbound telemarketing that receives telephone calls by postcards or similar mailing means (paired with catalogs or media marketing) at telemarketing companies; inbound telemarketing that includes upselling at telemarketing companies; selling goods and services on behalf of third parties at telemarketing companies
Drugs whose effects are unclear (including, but not limited to, anti-aging tablets, nutritional supplements for sexual intercourse, diet-related tablets, and the like)
Social media activities
Sale of social media-related activities such as Twitter followers, Facebook likes, YouTube views, Instagram followers, and the like
Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs
Sale of legal substances designed to mimic the same effect as illegal drugs
Video game or virtual world credits
Sale of in-game currency unless the merchant is the operator of the virtual world
Use of services unintended by Stripe and us or prohibited by Terms of Service of Stripe and us
Use of Stripe principally as a virtual terminal (e.g., making payment by manually inputting card information); selling expensive products and services; member stores located outside Japan; acts of evading chargeback monitoring; acts of sharing cardholder information with other member stores to cross-sell goods and services
C2C service other than Stripe Connect
C2C service excluding Stripe Connect
Financing for goods listed in the banned member store list
Financing for goods listed in the banned member store list (Including methods of constant wins of gambling and goods that are more likely to be used for crimes)
Embassy, foreign consulate or other foreign government
Embassy, foreign consulate or other foreign government
Donations and donations to individuals
Living things (Animals)
Industrial waste treatment, water purifiers, waste disposal machines, health appliances, and the like
What we determine to be ineligible
Article 10 (Prohibited Matters)
Members shall not do any acts of the followings to use this Service.
- Violating laws, guidelines, guiding principles, these Terms, cautions on using this Site, and other applicable rules regarding this Service
- Harming rights, honor, and the like of members and third parties who provide services to us
- Acts that may adversely affect the mind and body of adolescents, or other acts contrary to public order and morality
- Sending or writing harmful computer programs and e-mails, and the like
- Lending or transferring usernames and passwords to third parties, or sharing them with third parties
- Providing to third parties part or all the provided information by copying, copying, transmission, reproduction, distribution, and distribution, and the like, without prior permission from us
- Election campaigns or acts similar to these whether or not during election periods
- Acts that infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademark rights of third parties or us
- In addition to providing the preceding paragraph, acts that infringe property rights, privacy rights, portrait rights and other rights of third parties or us
- Acts that violate public order and morality
- Acts of intentionally registering false information about the name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address and the like of yourself or others
- Acts of writing false or incorrect contents in the event information, and the like
- Acts of contributing inquiries or claims regarding the accuracy of the functionality or information of this Service
- Acts of using this Service other than the purpose of this Service intended by us
- Nuisance against third parties or us
- Acts that lead to or may lead to crimes such as fraud, abuse of regulated drugs, prostitution, and money laundering and the like
- Acts that invite customers to transactions outside this Service by displaying preferential treatments for off-site transactions or by other means
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 11 (Stop and The Like of This Service)
- We may stop or suspend the provision of part or all this Service without notifying members and Users in advance if any of the following events apply:
- When urgently inspecting or maintaining the computer system related to this Service
- When the computer or communication line and the like is shut down due to accidents
- When this Service may not be operated due to inevitable accidents such as earthquake, lightning, fire, storm and flood damage, power failure, and natural disaster, and the like
- When we decide that we need to stop or suspend
- We shall not take any responsibility for damages caused to members and Users by the measures taken by us under this Article.
Article 12 (This Service's Change of The Contents or End)
- We may change the contents of this Service or end providing it at our convenience. If we end providing this Service, we shall notify members in advance.
- We shall not take any responsibility for damages caused to members by the measures taken by us under this Article.
Article 13 (Withdrawal of Members)
- Members may withdraw from this Service and cancel their registration as a member by applying us to withdraw in the manner prescribed by us. However, promoters, who have already published events on this Service and the events have not ended yet, may not take the cancellation procedures until the end of the events. Upon withdrawal of members, if members have debts owed to us, all debts of members owed to us shall be accelerated justifiably and become immediately due and payable.
- When the application for withdrawal from members reaches us, and the procedure is completed, members shall have withdrawn.
- The handling of membership information after withdrawal shall be in accordance with the provisions of Article 17.
Article 14 (Suspension of Use or Cancellation of Registration and The Like of Members)
- When we determine that members fall under any of the followings, we shall be entitled to suspend the use of this Service by the concerned members, change the concerned members' IDs and passwords, or cancel the concerned members' membership qualifications, without prior notice. Even if these cause any damages to members, we shall not take any responsibility.
- When there are acts that violate the laws and regulations and these Terms, and the like
- When there are fraudulent acts concerning the use of this Service
- When it turns out that there are false facts in the registration matters
- When there are problems with security protection, such as incorrect input of password of more than a certain number of times
- In the case of using other members' ID and passwords
- In the case of providing the contents of other members for publication and broadcasting without prior consent
- In the case of stopping of payment or becoming insolvent, or claiming the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, company reorganization proceedings, special liquidation proceedings, or proceedings similar to these
- When there is no response for more than thirty (30) days in response to inquiries or other requests for responses from us
- In the case of corresponding to Article 5, paragraph 4, each item
- When we determine that the use of this Service, the registration as members, or the continuation of the service use agreement is not appropriate
- When members fall under any cause of each item of the preceding each paragraph or have debts owed to us, all debts of members owed to us shall be accelerated justifiably and become immediately due and payable.
Article 15 (Confidentiality)
Members, in relation to this Service, shall treat confidentially the non-public information that we disclosed and asked for members to treat confidentially, without our prior written consent.
Article 16 (Environmental Setting)
- All machinery, equipment, software, and a means of communication necessary for members and Users to use this Service shall be properly prepared or installed and operated at their responsibility and cost.
- We shall not be involved at all in the access environment of members and Users to access this Site and this Service of, and shall not take any responsibility for it.
Article 17 (Disclaimer and Disclaimer of Warranty)
- When members and Users use this Service, we shall not take any responsibility for the damages caused by the interruption, delay, cancellation of system, the loss of data, due to the failure of communication line and computer, and the like, or unauthorized access to data, and other damages caused to members regarding this Service. However, this does not apply if there is any intentional or gross negligence in us regarding the occurrence of such damages.
- We shall not guarantee that e-mail contents sent from our web pages, servers, domains, and the like do not contain programs such as computer viruses and the like that cause harmful effects to members’ computers, devices, or terminals. We shall not take any responsibility even if our e-mail contents, including such programs, cause damages to members and Users.
- We may provide information and advice to members and Users as appropriate, but we shall not any responsibility for it.
- We shall not take any responsibility for the damages caused by members and Users violating these Terms.
- We shall not take any responsibility for the contents of the events provided by this Site and this Service.
- We shall not guarantee at all that this Service meets the specific purpose of members and Users, that it has expected functions, product value, accuracy, and usefulness, that the use of this Service by members and Users conforms to the laws and regulations applied to members and Users or the internal rules and the like of industry groups, and that no troubles shall occur.
- In providing this Service, we shall not guarantee that there shall be no troubles, errors, faults, or other problems with this Service.
- We shall not be liable for any damages (which do not matter whether it is direct or indirect, or whether financial or mental damages) caused by the use of or inability to use this Service. Provided, however, that this shall not apply in cases where there is intentional or gross negligence in us regarding the occurrence of such damages.
- Any dealings, communications, disputes and the like that occur between members or between members and third parties (including participants) regarding this Service shall be handled and resolved under the responsibility of the parties, and we shall not take any responsibility for such matters.
- Even if, for some reason, we may take responsibility, we shall not be liable for compensation in excess of the amount of consideration paid by members to us in the last twelve (12) months regarding the damages of members or Users, or shall not be liable for compensation regarding the incidental damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages, and damages related to lost profits.
Article 18 (Handling of Member and User Information)
- We may use and disclose the information, data and the like provided by members and Users to us as statistical information in a form that does not identify individuals, at our discretion, with or without registration, at any time, members shall not object to this.
- Member information shall be stored from the day after withdrawal or cancellation of registration to the end of the fiscal year after three years even for members after cancellation or cancellation of registration and shall be in a place isolated from the network regarding the storage method.
- User information shall be stored from the date of using this Service until the end of the fiscal year after three years. The storage method is the same as the previous paragraph.
Article 19 (Recommission)
We shall be permitted to recommit part or all the operations specified in these Terms, and the like to third parties.
Article 20 (Handling of Personal Information)
- Members and Users shall agree in advance that we provide personal information of member and users to the person that we specified in each item concerned in cases where any of the following items is applicable, and shall not object to this in cases where such provision is done.
- When it is deemed necessary to disclose personal information to third parties in order to provide information and services desired by members and Users
- When Promoters and event managers need the names and e-mail addresses of Users acquired by us through this Site, and we acknowledge this
- When formal inquiries based on the laws are received from the public institutions such as the court or the police and the like
- When the acts of members and Users on this Site violate this Terms and the like, and it is deemed necessary to protect the rights, property, services, and the like of this Site
- When the disclosure of personal information is necessary to protect the serious benefits such as life, health, and property of members and Users and other individuals
- When it is necessary to make inquiries to financial institutions in payment settlement, withdrawal procedures, and the like
- When the disclosure or provision obligation is determined by the laws and regulations, and the like
- When we sell this Service Providing business
- Third parties who have signed with us the joint development agreement, the business alliance agreement, or other agreements in which have contents of collaborating about our services
Article 21 (Advertising on This Site)
We may post advertisements that are deemed appropriate on this Site. Even if the advertisement posted on this Site causes damages to members, Users, and so on, and third parties, we shall not take any responsibility.
Article 22 (Chang of These Terms and The Like)
We shall be entitled to arbitrarily change these Terms and the like., and shall be entitled to define provisions that complement these Terms, and the like. The provisions to change or complement these Terms and the like shall take effect when the contents are posted on this Site designated by us. In this case, members and Users shall comply with these Terms and the like after the change.
Article 23 (Separability)
Even if it is determined that any article or part of these Terms and the like is invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contracts Act or other laws and regulations and the like, the remaining parts of rules which the remaining provisions of these Terms and the like and some of them are determined to be unenforceable shall continue to be fully effective.
Article 24 (Governing Laws and Agreement Jurisdictional Court)
- The governing laws of these Terms and the like are Law of Japan. In addition, we agree to exclude the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, even if there is a sale of goods in this Service.
- For all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and the like, Osaka District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Individual Provisions for Participants
Article 1 (Application for Use)
Participant Provisions shall apply to all matters related to the use and operation of this Service between Users and
us, when participants pay Event dues, or purchase tickets, in accordance with these Terms separately provided by us.
Users shall use this Service after confirming and agreeing to the Participant Provisions. When participants pay Event
dues or purchases tickets, we consider that they have agreed to all the contents of Participant Provisions.
We can change Participant Provisions without obtaining the consent of members and Users. The changed Participant
Provisions shall be effective from the time they are displayed on this Site unless otherwise provided separately by us
If Users use this Service after the change of Participant Rules take effect, Users shall be considered to agree to all
the contents of the changed Participant Rules.
Article 2 (Sales Price)
On this Site, promoters make an electronic settlement for membership fees and tickets for the events they host. The
event contents, the maximum number of participants, and the price will be decided by promoters or event managers. In
addition, the amount displayed on this Site is the tax-included price.
Article 3 (Issuing Tickets)
If you wish to make electronic settlement for Event dues and tickets, after confirming and agreeing to Terms of Service
prescribed by this Service, after the application procedure is completed, the transactions are concluded when the
electronic settlement completion e-mails are sent, and at that time, the sales contracts shall be concluded between the
promoters of the event related to the event fees or tickets and the persons who applied for the tickets. We shall not
take any responsibility for the unfinished payment of Event dues or the inability, the delay in receiving tickets, or
damages and the like caused by the concerned delay due to the reasons (which include errors in the information sent
during the electronic settlement procedure) that shall be attributable to participants themselves.
Article 4 (Inquiry of Event)
Participants shall directly contact promoters and event managers regarding the contents of the events, and we shall not
Article 5 (Return and Cancellation)
Members who have electronically paid the fees or ticket fees for participating in the events may return or cancel
only if any of the following conditions apply:
When participants (orderers) request return and cancellation to promoters and event managers by the event date
and time and promoters and event managers approve the requests.
In the case of return and cancellation, participants shall pay us a fees as specified by us of the purchase
price per order for the returned and canceled tickets, as a refund fee.
When the events themselves are canceled or impossible to be held for some reason, and participants who have
completed the electronic settlement wish to refund the paid Event dues or the purchased ticket, a fees as specified
by us of the purchase price arises as in the previous paragraph, we shall refund the amount minus the fee.
Article 6 (Method of Refund)
In the case of refunding the electronically settled payment on this Site, we shall make a refund through the credit card
companies used for the electronic settlement. In that case, the fee provided in the preceding article will be deducted.
Article 7 (Prohibition of Resale)
The fees and tickets settled electronically are not permitted be resold to third parties and not permitted be provided
to third parties for resale. In violation of this, when it is found that the fees and tickets have been resold or
provided to third parties, we may void the fees or tickets concerned and may not allow the refund of the payment and
participation in the events. In addition, at our discretion, we may suspend the use of the account used to pay the fees,
purchase or obtain tickets. We shall not take any responsibility for problems caused in the case of purchasing tickets
or paying Event dues at sites other than this Site and other stores.
1. The Management of Personal Information
2. User Information to Collect and Collection Method
We will collect personal information if we carry out the purposes in the followings. Collection of personal information shall be limited to a reasonably necessary range, and at your discretion, shall be that you express to provide your personal information. If you do not wish to provide your personal information, or if you do not agree to use it for updated purposes, please be aware in advance that this Service may not be available.
2-1 Information to Be Provided When Using This Service
We shall request you to provide your e-mail address, and so on (hereinafter referred to as “User Information”) through this Service usage procedure, and shall obtain names, e-mail addresses, and other personal information deemed necessary by the promoter (hereinafter referred to as “Participant Information Required by Event Promoters”) from the participants through the input form for the participants that the event promoter creates as necessary on its event page. In addition, payment of dues and purchase of paid tickets require the use of payment processing service provided by Stripe, so it is necessary to register personal information in accordance with the regulations of Stripe and us. In addition, credit the card information is not held by us; it is stored by Stripe.
|Information required to create an account for this Service
|Information the event promoters provide to us
||Company name, company number, promoter’s name, address, phone number, e-mail address, amount of participation fees
|Information the participants provide to us
||Name, e-mail address, input form information determined by the promoter, amount of participation fees
2-2 Information to Be Provided When Receiving Inquiries from This Site on Us
We need you to provide personal information (name, e-mail address, phone number) necessary to answer your inquiries.
2-4 Information That We Collect When Users Use This Service
We may collect information on access status to this Service and how it is used. This includes the following information:
- Terminal information
- Log information
- Cookie and Anonymous ID
3. Purpose of Using Personal Information
User information is used to provide this Service as set forth in paragraph 3-2, and may also be used for other purposes as set forth in paragraph 3-3.
The specific purpose of using User Information related to the service providing of this Service is as follows:
- To provide, maintain, protect, and improve this Service such as acceptance of registration for this Service, identity verification, and calculation of usage charges, and the like
- To respond to guidance and inquiries regarding this Service, and the like
- To notify you of changes to Terms and The Like regarding this Service
- For the purpose of use incidental to the above purpose of use
The purpose of use other than the above paragraph 3-2 is as follows:
|To create statistical data that has been processed into a form that does not allow individuals to be identified in connection with this Service:
- Terminal information
- Log information
- Cookie and Anonymous ID
|To distribute or display advertisements of us or third party:
- Terminal information
- Log information
- Cookie and Anonymous ID
|In addition, to use for marketing and research and development:
- E-mail address
- In addition, information that Users enter in an input form defined by us (including information that Users enter in an input form that the event promoter generates within this Site)
4. Shared Use of Personal Information
We, for the provision of this Service, provide event promoters and business partner companies with your personal information of including User Information held by us and Participant Information Required by Event Promoters, for any of the following purposes. We and event promoters and business partner companies independently manage personal information provided to event promoters, or business partner companies, in addition to us:
- The event promoters shall manage the participants in the event they hold.
- The event promoters shall contact Users who plan to participate in the event they hold or who participated in the event they held.
- Providing this Service safely and reliably by collaboration between business partner companies and us.
- Improving the electronic payment method in this Service by collaboration between business partner companies and us.
March 25, 2019, Current Business Partner Companies
5. Request for The Stop of Use
Users may request the stop of the use of all or part of the user information by performing the prescribed settings of this Service. In this case, we shall immediately stop using it in accordance with our regulations. Also, depending on the item of User Information, its collection or use is the premise of this Service, so we shall stop the collection only when Users withdraws this Service according to our prescribed method.
6. Provision for The Third Party
In User Information, we do not provide personal information to the third party without obtaining Users’ consent in advance, except when disclosure is permitted based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, this is not the case in the following cases:
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use (please refer to paragraph 4 for business partner companies)
- When personal information is provided with the succession of business due to the merger or other reasons
- When we need to cooperate with a governmental organization, a local public entity, or a person that has been commissioned, which carries out the affairs prescribed by the law, and where the execution of the concerned affairs may be hindered by obtaining the consent of Users
- In the case of corresponding to the items established in Terms of Service, Article 20
- In addition, in the case of being permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
When Users asks to disclose the personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Law, we shall disclose it without delay after confirming that it is the request from Users. (If the personal information does not exist, we shall notify that effect.) However, this does not apply if we are not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. In addition, please be aware that we shall charge a fee (1000 yen per case) for the disclosure of personal information.
8. Correction of Personal Information and Stop of use and The Like
When we are asked by Users, (1) to correct the content of the personal information on the basis of the Personal Information Protection Law by reason that it is not true, and (2) to stop use it on the basis of the Personal Information Protection Law by reason that it is handled beyond the range of the purpose of use announced preliminarily or that it is corrected by false or other unauthorized means, we shall conduct necessary surveys without delay after confirming that the request is from the use, based on the result, we shall correct the content of the personal information or stop to use it and notify that effect to Users.
Based on a rational reason, if it is decided not to correct or not to stop to use it, we shall notify that effect.
When we are requested deletion of Users’ personal information from Users, and if we determine that we need to respond to the concerned request, after confirming that it is the request from Users, we shall delete it and notify that effect.
When we are not obligated to correct or stop to use it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs shall not apply.
Users’ personal information is password-protected for privacy and security. In addition, for security when your information is transmitted, technical measures are taken to prevent the loss, change, damage, etc. of personal information such as encrypting input information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). However, in general, data transmission via the Internet is not assured one hundred percent (100%) secure. Although we do our best to protect the personal information of Users, we may not guarantee the complete security of the information provided as a service of this Site. Please be aware in advance.
In the following cases, we do not take any responsibility for the act that the third party obtained your personal information provided to us, for any reason other than those specified in the above,“4. Shared use of personal information" and “6. Provision for the third party”:
- When Users reveal the personal information to the third party using the service function of this Site
- When the individual may be identified by the information and the like which Users enter on the service of this Site
- When the event promoter or business partner company respectively fail to comply with the obligation to fulfill as an entity handling personal information
- In addition to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, when the third party which is disclosed or provided your personal information from us in accordance with “4. Shared use of personal information" and "6. Provision for the third party" mentioned above, by intention or fault, disclosed illegally or leaked your personal information held by the concerned third party
11. Inquiry Desk
When you have any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of User Information, please contact the inquiry desk below:
2F 1-1-21 Toyozaki, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 531-0072, Japan
Urbs inc. The contact: Osaki
We shall review the operational status regarding the handling of User Information appropriately and strive for continuous improvement, and may change this Policy as necessary. We shall notify you by e-mail if we make any changes. However, in the case of a change in content that requires the consent of Users under laws and regulations, the consent of Users shall be obtained by the method prescribed by us.